As a volunteer, your mission is oriented on three poles.
Breakfast; Prepare the take away breakfast bags, ensure the replenishment of food, manage stocks, rotate products, make the dishes and clean the common room.
Activities; Take travelers to outdoors activities to visit the city and appreciate the jewels that this city has to offer, you will go to Montmorency Falls, go skating during winter, participate in local events, do pub crawls, visit museum and much more.
The Bar; Your role will be to serve and animate. You will have to serve customers with our local products, microbrewery beers and Canadian and Quebec alcohols, liven up the evening by offering games or quizzes, etc. You will need to manage a cash register, manage the inventory and ensure the bar management.
Oh and have a lot of fun!
WHAT THIS JOB HAS TO OFFER
- $150 per week for 35h work
- Free Laundry room on site
- Breakfast included
- Possibility of free nights in HI Hostels in Canada, during an after your internship.
- Reference letter
- Great and enriching experiences
- You need to have a Working Holiday visa / Permis Vacances Travail
- To know a little French and English
For more information and to apply, send a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]